RRT ESTABLISHED AS MINIMUM EXAM REQUIREMENT
INFORMATION FOR STUDENTS/APPLICANTS
- Application Process - What to Expect
- Licensure And The Application Process Booklet
- Application Packet
- Respiratory Education Programs
- Denial/Discipline Information
- Frequently Asked Questions
- 2015 Program Pass/Fail Information
- 2010-2014 Program Pass/Fail Information
Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN)/Social Security Number (SSN):
Please note that effective 1/1/15, the Respiratory Care Board is now accepting individual taxpayer identification numbers (ITINs) for individual applicants that do NOT have SSNs.
Spouse/Legal Union Of Active Military Member Notice:
Pursuant to AB 1904 (statutes of 2012), the Board will expedite the licensure process for an applicant who holds a license in the same profession or vocation in another jurisdiction and is married to, or in a legal union with, an active duty member of the Armed Forces of the United States who is assigned to a duty station in California under official active duty military orders. Please be sure to contact the Board if you believe you qualify for the expeditious handling of your application.