- Application Process - What to Expect
- Licensure And The Application Process Booklet
- Application Packet
- Respiratory Education Programs
- Denial/Discipline Information
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Program Pass/Fail Information
Pursuant to AB 1904 (statutes of 2012), the Board will expedite the licensure process for an applicant who holds a license in the same profession or vocation in another jurisdiction and is married to, or in a legal union with, an active duty member of the Armed Forces of the United States who is assigned to a duty station in California under official active duty military orders. Please be sure to contact the Board if you believe you qualify for the expeditious handling of your application.